Monday, March 26, 2012

Don Draper and Company Reacting to a Baby

At long last, Mad Men as returned.

The 2-hour long (thankyouthankyouthankyou) premiere gave us a glimpse into Roger's rocky marriage ("I tried to get Jane to speak French to me in that accent.  Nothing doing.  She doesn't speak French.  She doesn't like me." Roger with the ZING), Don's happy (?) marriage (bleh, boring, go back to being tormented), and of course... how the employees of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce react to a baby:



Babies? Fabulous!

K, whatever, over you... did her boobs get bigger?

Three months old and he doesn't drink scotch, huh?  Funny guy.

Oh my, I hope no one wonders why my baby has white hair.

Blimey! The little bugger just pooed his nappy, that he did!

Sticking my ass out? Check. Speaking in French? Check. K, is everybody looking at me now? Where's the mic?

Oh god no.. I haven't touched a baby since they made me wear a that fat suit for 6 months.

Impressive.. Do you work out?

So.. I heard we're competing for the same tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment